So I ended up doing a lower body workout today. I didn’t do any heavy lifting because I do think that my legs would quit on me. So I did some agility stuff and BOSU stuff and mat work, after conquering the stepmill. I love the stepmill. It is in my opinion the hardest cardio workout you can get on a machine. It is like a stepper on steroids, because it is the machine with revolving steps. So awesome.
Anyways, I thought that I would go back to a curious Tuesday that I missed in my blog siesta…
1. If it was your birthday tomorrow, what would be on your wishlist? My birthday is actually soon! Well, if it was an endless list (because I don’t expect anything). Hmm. Yes to Cucumbers stuff. Since there is a home situation looming, probably gift cards to Lowes, Target, World Market. The Insanity DVD set. Whole Foods gift card? Its hard to say what you need when your stuff is still somewhere in Germany. And you haven’t seen it for five weeks.
2. Do you look after your nails? Do you paint them? If so, do you have a colour that you keep returning to again & again? Yes. I am quite serious about them. However, I don’t like to have someone else do them. Typically I don’t paint them because I work a lot on the computer and the polish chips like crazy. When I do paint them, it is usually just with a clear coat or black. Two completely different spectrums, I know. Because I don’t normally wear polish, I always feel like I should be going somewhere fancy when I am wearing it.
3. What star sign are you, & do you think it is accurate? I am a Leo. Just for some detail, this is what came about after a quick internet search…
“Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. I completely agree with this Leo’s are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life’s stormy times with style and good humour. I feel like this is true for the most part…we shall see.
Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget. Uh yes. When a relationship breaks down (even a long standing one) they can disappear into the sunset without a backward look. Leos can cut ties, and leave others heartbroken, but usually there is a good reason why they have broken a tryst. For a Leo, when a relationship is over, really over, it is over for good. Somewhat true…the “really over” part is absolutely true.
I have also read before that Leos can be hot headed and I think that can be true sometimes. Also, Leos can be quite passionate about their goals, and I agree that.
4. What is something you have recently learned to appreciate? Individualism. Somewhere in the sands of time, I sort of lost sight of myself. Now, I’m figuring that part out.
5. What is your favourite city in the world, & why? Only one…sigh. Well, there are the five Cinque Terra cities. I will count those as one. Sorrento. Barcelona. Munich. Vienna. Bled. Amsterdam. Austin. Charleston. Savannah. St. Augustine. Each one has a special place for me but each one is different.