First off, we will start with my trip to the store yesterday:
– Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal
– Amy’s Vegan Pizza (for some reason I was really craving a pizza)
– a huge bag of baby carrots
– Greek Olive Hummus
– Alfalfa Sprouts
– Two bags Organic Spinach
– a Chickpea salad (this was a spur of the moment purchase)
– Potassium Vitamin Water
– Bonterra Cab (another spur purchase; they took away all my wine the other day, so I guess I was a little sad about that)
This was the result of a trip to the veggie market:
– probably 3 lbs of cucumbers 😉
Delicious vegan meal made by Chef Wade at Narcoossee’s. From top left, clockwise: mixed green and palm salad, roasted baby zucchini with tomatoes, marinated tofu steaks with mung bean noodles, and fingerling potatoes with carmelized onion “jam”
Salad with romaine, avocado, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar
Chocolate Tofutti with chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Delicious! If you are lactose intolerant and crave ice cream, this is probably your best bet. It doesn’t have a funny after taste and has the consistency of actually containing fat. Closest thing to real ice cream without the dairy.
Hummus and tomato sandwich with apple slices in the upper left-hand corner. In Walt Disney World, the Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom is the best quick-service restaurant hands-down. You can get healthy dishes like this or a grilled chicken salad or you can be bad and get fish and chips.